• 1 station Video Conference MXP 6000 – [CISCO, Tandberg]
• 2 Video Wall System (2×2) (67″/XGA) -[Mitsubishi].
• 3 projectors(Sony) with 3 motorized screens(Vutec).
• Complete control System (1 Wireless Touch Panel and 4 keypad wall mount – [Crestron]
• Matrix Switch, UTP Transmitters, Receivers, Digital to analog Converters, Distribution Amplifiers and Cabling – [Extron].
• 6 Complete Audio Systems(mixers, amplifiers and speakers).
Our company was tasked with a AV System solutions for HSBC. This type of installation provides an environment in which each Training has essentially identical functional capability and user interface, with big meeting room, with two small meeting rooms, Chairman room, Multipurpose room and cafeteria. Additionally, the set-up allows walking into any training and using the system without the need for additional training. Although our teams regularly integrated this type of system for over the whole meeting and training rooms and also with cafeteria.
The company has taken upon itself this project to be integrated from anywhere on the bank. With crestron touch panel and control system we have managing all systems from central point, and the other systems can call any source that can be found on the other rooms. We have used Extron matrix switches and interactive projector