• One Chip DLP projectors – [Optoma].
• Projection Screen – [DA-Lite].
• Audio Systems – [Allen & Heath].
• Security Camera CCTV – [Panasonic].
• Matrix Switches, Controllers, and cabling – [Extron].
• Digital Signage Software -[Omnivex Display Director and 12 Omnivex Display Players].
• LCD & Plasma Screens – [Samsung].
Our company was tasked with a AV System csolutions for ITI. This type of installation provides an environment in which each lab has essentially identical functional capability and user interface, with big meeting room, with twenty small meeting rooms, video conference hall, Chairman room and cafeteria. Additionally, the set-up allows the faculty to walk into any labs and use the system without the need for additional training. Although our teams regularly integrated this type of system for over the last several years, a new call-to-action presented itself during this project.
Of the 20 labs installation, big meeting room, video conference hall, 20 small meeting rooms and also cafeteria. In the case of the Digital Media lab, Wide-format resolution was specified for the projector, and a motorized screen was also required for these labs. To enhance the audio, a 1000 watt two-channel amplifier was specified to power four ceiling mounted pendant speakers and two passive subwoofers